RevGals Friday Five: What cha doin'?....
Well friends, this is one of those weeks when I simply must work today, which is normally my day off. I know, I know. We may tut-tut all we want, but the fact is, some weeks are like that. So, this week's F5 is simple.Name five things you plan to do today.Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.
1. First thing I am doing today is having a cup of coffee and blogging with Friday Five. It's a must do for me most Friday's.
2. Next I am going to get ready and go to the office for a morning of work preparing for Sunday. My Parish Admin works on Friday's so it's "a must do" to be there when she is.
3. I need to call a woman who interested in coming to our church and sent me an email last night. This is a must do!
4. I am having lunch with a colleague. We meet about once a month to share our ministries and process life and work. She is a laywoman, I am ordained....we bring interesting perspectives to the ministries we each live. I look forward to our time together and it is a "must do" of the best kind.
5. When I get home late this afternoon I have to pay bills and do laundry...it is a must do...
What would I rather be doing today? Well, thankfully I had a GREAT day off on Monday (you can read about it in Monday Musings), the first in awhile. And I may actually have another real day off this upcoming Monday....So, I'm Ok taking care of "must do's" today.