What I did with my real day off...


What I did with my real day off...


  • I stayed in my PJ's and blogged or read other blogs until noon

  • I took myself out for lunch, pad thai (yum)

  • Went to the bookstore and bought two books and two CD's: American Bloomsbury, 'cuz I read an article about Susan Cheever and her writing of this book that made me want to read it; Telling True Stories: A Nonfiction Writer's Guide from the Nieman Foundation at Harvard, essays on how to write nonfiction that looks really good and might help with preaching...a Dixie Chicks and Red Hot Chili Peppers CD...I could have bought so much more, I put back two books and another CD...

  • Waited for husband to come home from work (early) and we walked our dogs - IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY! Sunny and 60 whoohoo

  • Today is going to be even warmer

  • Spring, or what ever we have of spring in Chicago, which is usually damp and chilly, is here

  • Supposed to drop to the 40's with snow showers by Thursday/Friday - typical....

I think I may have another real day off next week, then again, it is too early to tell...oh it was nice.

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds lovely! I hope I can make my Friday like your Monday!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem