Dog and Pony Show

The first time I heard this phrase was in the late 1980's. My husband used it to describe the kind of promoting one did to win business, "A Dog and Pony Show." Touting the wares of the trade and soliciting interested clients to use him and his company as their vendor of choice.

Now

still having problems posting from my main computer...ergo this half finished post. When I went back to complete it, with beautiful prose....I was told that my site couldn't connect to blogger...bleh...now I am using a differnt machine, but I also have a meeting in a few minutes...sigh...I miss posting...sometimes I can't even leave comments on the sites I read...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem