Monday Morning Musings


Well it is actually Monday, late afternoon. In a previous post I spoke about my plans to attend the annual Chrism Mass... which took up most of this day. And it was just OK.
I mean it is always good to gather with clergy from our diocese, listen to a reflection on Holy Week given by some wonderful speaker, celebrate a Eucharist and renew our ordination vows. So, most of it was wonderful...
it's just the speaker this offered too much stuff and not enough time to process it. So I will need to spend some time, probably tomorrow when the house is quiet, pondering the reflection and trying to get some of it down on paper before I forget it....


I mean really, Descartes, Kant, Hegel and the resurrection...in an hour and half....oy

Comments

jeepers - sounds like you need a retreat from the retreat. hope you get it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem