Monday Morning Musings


The whirlwind of interviews is over. For now. I may have one or two more coming up. But for the few weeks I am done. The process of interviewing is fascinating. Getting to know a community from what the say and present and from what they do not....and also what they come to know about me (or not). I allow myself to be appropriately transparent. I am looking for a good fit, a place that really excites me, and a community I grow in and with. I am who I am, and that includes some strong gifts for leadership and ministry. So, I am discerning. And it's possible that of these three churches none of them will be the place I go to. And, while I have two others that I am considering, they are very quiet, so not too hopeful there either.

Which means I may end up starting the entire search process all over again.

So. On this Monday Morning. My day off I am thinking about the call and where the Spirit leads. I am working to stay reflective and hopeful. I am tired. On this day I will try to catch up on blogging. I will clean my house and take my dogs to the dog park. I will rest. I will wait to see what churches move on, which ones I pull out of, and where this leads me.

Comments

Sally said…
prayers for your journey mompriest- that you will hear the still smal voice caling you to the right place:-)...
enjoy peace and blessings on your day off...
Terri said…
Sally, Thank you.
hip2b said…
We are in the same boat. Thank you for your support. Know that you have our prayers too!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem