Dancing....(with the stars)...oh, to dream!

Most of you do not know that I was a dance major. Yes, my BA is from Columbia College, Chicago, a special major in Dance, 1978...

Once again I am watching "Dancing with the Stars." I can't help myself. I love it.

Our Diocesan Convention, held in Nov. meets over a Friday and Sat. Friday night always ends with a rock and roll band and dancing. Clergy and Bishops dancing like there is no tomorrow - and our parishioners being reminded that their clergy are also human beings....

It's a good thing.

Now the lead singer of the band that plays at our convention has put his name is to be Bishop of this Diocese...

I don't know what I think about that....(it seems a bit peculiar)...(but maybe that's just me).

(I mean, would he still sing in the band if he were elected Bishop?)

(and would that be really really weird?)...

I'm just thinkin'.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem