Vanessa Hudgens - Dancing With The Stars Promo - Lets Dance

Comments

Terri said…
Most of you do not know that I was a dance major. My BA from Columbia College, Chicago, 1978, is in Dance...

So, I get real excited watching reality TV dance. Just makes me wanna...

Our Diocesan Convention, held every Nov. has a rock and roll band play on Friday night (it's a two day convention held in a hotel, Fri - Sat)...so there we are Bishop, priests, deacons, and our lay parishioners, all dancing...

and. The lead singer of the band that usually plays, has now submitted his name for Bishop of our Diocese...

that could be very interesting

or, maybe just weird...

anyway, I love to dance. Can barely sit still when good music starts playing.

What about you? hate it? love it? indifferent?
Barbara B. said…
I would LOVE to be a great dancer! Heck, I'd love to be a mediocre dancer! Maybe now that Hubby and I are empty nesting we could take dance lessons. Although I suspect I'm missing the dance gene because I think I have some rhythm/coordination issues. Sigh.
hip2b said…
Flash loved watching "So you can Dance"
now we'll watch this I guess.
...a dance major huh?
Terri said…
yeah, guess ya never know where life will take you...of course I find the dance and theater training really helps with liturgy, so in a circuitous way, it all makes sense...
Lori said…
Love dancing. Flashdance is what got me into classes. Dancing is what I did all through the 80's and early 90's because just plain exercise bored me to tears. Being in L.A. I got to train with pros. I'm already signed up for "Dancin' with the Angels" in heaven. Unfortunately spinal arthritis now prevents me from any kind of aerobic exercise *waaa*.
Terri said…
Yeah, I signed up for that class too, Dancing with the Angels...I hear there's a wait list...
RevDrKate said…
I am so far behind in blog reading but thanks for this...I just bopped along....I love dancing and don't ever have much chance any more....note to self--go find a way to dance!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem