Thursday, May 10, 2007
ReverendMother over at RevGals writes: There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here. And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choices!
1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)
Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize! Mac. That's my preference. But sadly, we use PC these days. Not by choice.
2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid? Chicago style. After 35 years of living here and eating the good stuff...what else could I say?
3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts: No nuts. They give me mouth sores....
4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?I go both ways or either or...no big deal to me....
5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs? I usually start by squeezing it in the middle, then end up squeezing it from the bottom up.
Bonus: Share your favorite either/or. Latte or chocolate mocha. Chocolate cake or ice cream. Knit or blog. Blog or work on sermon. Blog or go to work. Blog or watch TV. Blog or blog or blog or blog... :-)