Monday Morning Musings

It's been a long while since I have posted a Monday Morning Musings. Mostly that's because I haven't spent Monday mornings musing. I've been busy moving and moving again and travelling. In between the moves and the travels I've been exercising and exercising some more.

But I have been musing. A lot. Or thinking. Or, sometimes, despairing. Not much of it can I blog about.

This morning I had coffee with a friend. Yesterday I spent the day with family. These are a couple of the reasons why it is so good to be back here, friends and family. So I'm musing on how good it is to be amongst family and friends. And trying not to despair about the job situation. At least not too much despair.

This afternoon I may go exercise. Or at least walk my dogs and go to the grocery store and knit a bit.

What about? What are you musing about? What are you doing this day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem