RevKarla over at the RevGals offers this Friday Five:
1. What is your favorite bird, and why? Oh my, I love all birds and delight in the variety we get at our bird feeder: cardinals, blue jays, yellow finch, sparrows, robins, red wing black birds, woodpeckers...among the usual. Quail are pretty awesome, too, although they are more of a western bird.
[caption id="attachment_2762" align="aligncenter" width="300"] photo by Terri, baby quail all in a line...[/caption]
2. What are you most forgettable about? (insert “forgetful” where I wrote forgettable). Oh, well...I "forget" to clean my house.....and recently I keep forgetting to reschedule the dentist appointment that was cancelled....maybe I'll do that today...
3. Which do you like better, sunrises or sunsets? Both - but I prefer to wake up to an early sunrise, more than I prefer a later sunset. I am not a fan of Daylight Savings, because really who are we kidding, there is just as much daylight regardless, and I prefer the morning daylight.
[caption id="attachment_2385" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Photo by Terri, sunrise Escalante, Utah[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_2367" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Photo by Terri: Sunset, Arizona[/caption]
4. What ever happened to Grape Soda? Gosh, right? I wonder....although I never drink soda or pop or carbonated beverages....but as a kid, pretty sure I loved the grape stuff...
5. Use these words in a sentence: U-turn sign, bat, mouse, cerulean blue, late. The mouse, upon seeing the bat flying through the cerulean blue sky, took it as a sign to make a late u-turn back to its nest.