Jan, over at the RevGals invites us to reflect on five ways we cope with the cold:
1. I drink lots of hot beverages, tea and coffee.
2. I eat wintery meals - pot roasts in the slow-cooker, soups and chili. My favorite soups are lentil, white bean chicken chili, beef stew, and chicken vegetable. I make up my own recipes, make everything from scratch, and no two are ever the same.
3. I exercise in-doors using a stationary bike and yoga classes.
4. When I have to go outside, I bundle up as much as possible, leaving very little skin exposed.
5. I light a fire in the fireplace, drink hot tea, and read a book.
"... Yet even now, says the Lord , return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; rend your he...
There a few elements of life common to all people. Basically they include living, loving, suffering, and dying. All of us experience these a...
I have a good friend who is always late for everything. Whenever my friend and I schedule a date to get together I plan to arrive 15 minute...