MaryBeth, over at RevGals invites to write about what we are reading for this week's Friday Five meme:
1. Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen
2. Women and Redemption by Rosemary Radford Ruether (only about 25% through this book, will take awhile to finish it; very good).
3. Radical Wisdom by Beverly J. Lanzetta (I've finished this one, but still thinking about it, excellent book!)
4. Real Simple, April edition
5. Absence of Mind by Marilynn Robinson (I finished this, but still thinking about it. Very thought provoking.)
I’m tired. I’m tired of the onslaught of violence in the world: guns and mass murders; abuse of people of color; abuse of women; abuse o...
When I entered college in 1974, having graduated a year early, I was 17 years old and had no idea what I wanted do with the rest of my life...
I admit, there are days when I wonder if there is a God. I mean, days when I am worn thin from the onslaught of violence, the destruction o...