Monday Morning Musings
Monday. My day off. After a week of celebrating my 50th B-D I need to exercise and eat well, s0 I'm taking a real day off! I need to rest before the busy week kicks in.
- Tuesday set up church for Lent (a big deal, we change a lot), plus a meeting with the regional clergy, and then set up and participate in Shrove Tues. celebration to raise funds for refugee families.
- Wed - Ash Wed., 'nuff said.
- Thursday - meetings, dentist (yikes first visit since my infection last fall, new dentist...) and prepare for vestry retreat. Also, tea with my women's clergy group - yeah!!!
- Friday - work in office for Sunday set up, pack and leave for vestry retreat
- Sat. Vestry retreat and meeting...
Oh, and I need to write a homily for Ash Wed. and a sermon for Sunday....
But on this day off I am going to rest. walk dogs. blog. read. maybe go out for lunch?