A Year Acceptable and diane tagged me to play this meme. It's from John Smulo's blog and it goes like this:
1. Those tagged will share 5 Things They Dig About Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 people.
3. Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of this post so everyone can keep track of what's being posted..
Ok. Here goes:
1. Jesus was (is) wise. He always knew what to say or when not to speak.
2. Jesus loves. Everyone. (It's really hard to do, but I dig that Jesus does and so, I try).
3. Jesus told great stories with layers and layers of meaning.
4. Jesus listened to women. and poor people. and sick people. and unclean people. He stopped what he was doing and listened.
5. Jesus saves us from ourselves.
I did this exercise with us a few years ago, but I want to do it again. How many of you have your cell phones on you? If your cell phone ...
I admit, there are days when I wonder if there is a God. I mean, days when I am worn thin from the onslaught of violence, the destruction o...
The Sunday after Senator Gabbi Giffords was shot, in a mass shooting in Tucson, Arizona, I went to church hoping to hear some reflection on...