Tuesday, June 26, 2007
We've been tagged (shhh, don't tell mom) (we're using her blog 'cuz we don't have our own)...
Roxie here (the Gorgeous lab-mix): Five things about me
1. I am a Labrador mixed with Red Heeler. When I was a puppy I tried to herd my mom and would nip at her heels. I had real sharp puppy teeth, she said it really hurt!
2. I am real smart and learned all my tricks and rules right away. Of course the liver treats really helped.
3. When I was little I went everywhere with mom. Then I got a little sister, so I had to stay home with her.
4. I love walks. Long ones. But mostly I love to sniff a lot and walk real slow.
5. I was named Rocksie by my human siblings because they thought the "spots" on me looked like rocks. (They were little kids then). My mom said we would name me Roxanne and call me Roxie.
Ruby here (the Lovebug Viszla): Five things about me
1. I was 16 weeks old when my family adopted me, I had to wait a long time for the right family to find me. I lived with lots of other animals and I especially loved the cat, which I chased all the time.
2. Now I have a big dog sister and two cat-sisters, a human sister and brother. I play with my little cat sister all the time. She's small and black and reminds me of that other cat I used to chase. I love life. I am always happy.
3. Except I am not happy when that round thing in the ceiling beeps. That high pitched sound scares me and I run and hide until Dad gets the ladder and changes something inside it. Then it's quiet again.
4. I love to run. Fast.
5. I am a bird dog. I am supposed to run through the grasses and hunt birds. But I am allergic to grasses. My eyes get all smucky and I have to take this little pink pill which makes me sleepy.
Bonus answer from both of us: supposedly we are water dogs. Mom and Dad tell us that all the time. But we both hate water. Well, we'll wade in shallow water up to our ankles, but no deeper.
The readings that we chose for the service tonight were all picked specifically for this service because they lift up the role of women ...
There a few elements of life common to all people. Basically they include living, loving, suffering, and dying. All of us experience these a...
I have a good friend who is always late for everything. Whenever my friend and I schedule a date to get together I plan to arrive 15 minute...