I've been tagged by Presbyteriangal...
Four jobs I've held:
1. Technical Director for a Dance Theater shop. I designed the lights and ran the technical end of dance concerts for every weekend and most week nights for four years. Until all the concerts began to look alike and then I left.
2. Next I sold shoes and hiking boots at Eddie Bauer on Wabash Avenue in Chicago.
3. Then I spent four years working for a VERY FAMOUS interior designer, but oh was he nuts. Really cruel and out there. But talented.
After that I was a stay at home mom and then went to school to be a trained and licensed Massage Therapist (not a masseuse). And from there I became an Episcopal priest. Go figure....
Four films I could watch over and over:
1. The Count of Monte Cristo - I really like how the main character evolves and is really out for revenge but then softens when he realizes that the love of his life has always loved him. (Ok he still does the revenge stuff, but he changes tactics).
2. The Italian Job - I love the whole get it back, but it's not about the money (ok, it is about the money, but I also like Mark Wahlberg in this film and Charliez Theron). (Maybe it was the mini-coopers)
3. Bourne Identity - I like Matt Damon (and again, the mini-cooper)
4. Freaky Friday - I like Jamie Lee Curtis and I can totally relate to this movie
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Boston Legal (on shortly). I love the fast paced dialogue with a hint of social commentary and justice. (sometimes more than a hint, it's a 2X4).
2. How I met your mother.
3. ER(I know I should be way over it. I am like an addict to this, I just keep coming back for more).
4. Grays Anatomy (need I say more)
5. Men in trees (although I dunno, it was losing me after awhile, we'll see how it goes)
6. and I have to add, The Riches. It's Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver, wow
Four places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Nampa, Idaho (home of the flat topped mountains)
3. Waupun, Wis. (home of the state prison)
4. Fort Worth, Texas (in 1971)
Four favorite foods:
4. almost all vegetables, raw, steamed, or baked.
Four websites I visit every day:
3. Episcope (for news on the Episcopal Church)
4. New York Times
Four favorite colors:
1. Green (teal)
2. Blue (bright)
3. Pink (soft)
4. black (I wear it all the time)
Four places I would love to be right now:
1. Sleeping in a cottage in the country where I could keep the windows open for the fresh air and breeze and crickets (but no traffic).
2. In a really nice hotel with fine linens and room service and my hard working husband. (not working).
3. In my father's mountain cabin with a raging fire in the fire place, my family around me, and a good meal on the table.
4. Sitting around a room with my good friends, a fine glass of wine, and lots of laughter.
Four names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Megan (husband did not like)
Deanna (husband wanted, I did not)
Roland (grandfather's name. I like it but what do a call a child named Roland? Rolly?)...
Henry (my FIL name, but well, it just seemed too old for a kid today and kinda dorky..sorry FIL, it never made me love you less)....
Ok. Now. who shall I tag...I'll think about it and post later. Or, if you want to play, please do and let me know!
The readings that we chose for the service tonight were all picked specifically for this service because they lift up the role of women ...
There a few elements of life common to all people. Basically they include living, loving, suffering, and dying. All of us experience these a...
I have a good friend who is always late for everything. Whenever my friend and I schedule a date to get together I plan to arrive 15 minute...