Thursday, April 12, 2007
1. Met with Jungian analyst. Good. Very good.
2. Finished paper work for CREDO.
3. Finished taxes.
4. Finished sermon video for church.
5. Had phone interview.
6. Downloaded God and Me presentation ceremony.
7. Made dinner.
8. Ate dinner.
9. Watched Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy and ER.(well, soon)
10. Posted on this blog, twice. And on a few others.
1. Left to do: go to post office and mail taxes and also mail the video of sermon to search committee - but all set to go. Will wait until tomorrow...
2. Continue to tweek sermon for Sunday...
3. Pack for CREDO (but that can't really be done until Sunday night, I can only start)
Something I noticed along the way: Flickr has 10,030 images for "to do list."...guess I'm not alone in making lists....
1. See Jungian analyst.
2. Vote (early) for local elections as I will be out of town next week.
3. Finish CREDO paper work (print resume, get copy of credit report, fill out reflection pieces on health, well being, finances, etc.)
4. Work on sermon for Sunday.
5. Email parish about out combined service on Sunday with sister church
6. Download form for God and Me badge presentation in church on Sunday
7.prepare for a phone interview, although I will wait until afternoon since a bad storm on the East coast may delay this interview.
8. go to post office to mail CD of sermon to search committee.
9. mail taxes
10. get books to read while at CREDO
11. begin to organize packing for CREDO
12. Prepare for site visit from search committee this weekend (ergo, begin packing now).
13. post this on my blog....