X...really?

Ok, I have been writing this alphabet meme on gratefulness for, well, how ever many days it's taken to get to "X" - give or take a few distractions for the Friday Five and Sunday Sermons. And really, I had a very difficult time. I simply could not come up with words, things, that I was grateful for, which began with any letter, let alone "X." I mean, there is plenty I am grateful for, I just can't seem to think of them in alphabetical order on any given day. Blame it on the general state of things, these days. Yeah.



Ok, so with that disclaimer, here I go:



First, I meant to remember for "V" - vibraphone - as in Jazz. Love Jazz, love that instrument. So, cool....



All right, enough delaying:



Xylephone: kind of like a tiny vibraphone, but for kids.

really??

is that it??

I guess so.

sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem