Monday Morning Musings

A week from now I'll be in a car somewhere in the middle of Nebraska. I will have left on Sunday afternoon to drive with my friend M2 to San Fransisco. We hope to arrive in SanFran by Wed. And then I fly home on Friday. She, will remain, waiting for her furniture to arrive and the beginning of a new job in a town in So Cal.

In the meantime I have much to do to prepare for that trip, for the Expansive Language conference that follows the week after I return and two sermons to write, one for this Sunday and one for the following. And then there's the stuff of daily life to take care. All that is to say, I'll be a little busy.

That's what I'm thinking about this morning. You?

Comments

Jennifer said…
I'm get ready for a week in Colorado with church folks beginning next Friday.
Rebecca Ramsey said…
How great to go with your friend as she makes a big move in her life.

I guess I'm thinking a lot about what is next for me. And repeating to myself that struggling and searching are good for the soul!
Mary Beth said…
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about the Expansive Language conference. And LOVING that name.

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem