SingingOwl over at RevGals invites us to play this Friday Five Meme: Share five things that helped me get out of bed this morning:
1. Hungry dogs staring at me while I tried to bury myself under blankets. Their stares were burning holes through those blankets and the wagging tails of anticipation were evident. So, I had to get up. I just had too.
2. But before I fed those dogs I started the coffee maker so my coffee could brew. Then I fed the three dogs and let them out.
3. And then I poured myself a cup of steaming hot coffee. Really there are some nights I go to bed anticipating the morning cup of coffee. Is that bad, should I worry about myself?
4. If its Friday I do like to get up and see what has been offered for the Friday Five. And I enjoy reading the responses. You might say I need a life...LOL
5. and there are my cats. If the dogs aren't staring me down and disturbing me with wagging tails then the cats are talking. You know that cat-talk - the one that says - "feed me now." No one can sleep through that....