Spring Fling: RevGals Friday Five

RevDeb over at the RevGals blog offers this Friday Five:
Woohoooo! I wore sandals this week and my toes didn’t go numb!! That’s how I know winter is really over. For this week’s Friday Five, tell us 5 things that let you know “Spring is here!!” In your part of the world.

 

1. Rain. (instead of snow)

mountain top with gray sky

 

2. Green grass, buds on the trees

white flowering trees at church cropped

 

3. Daffodils and tulips

DSC_0223

4. I begin to plan my garden.

flowers

5, No winter coat!

 

Alleluia yellow

Comments

mmalick said…
Amen for no winter coat!
Deb said…
Yes! I just put my wools and winter things into storage. :) :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem