1. Why would a Doctors office charge a $25.oo yearly Administration Fee that appears to be for no other purpose than for the office to collect an additional $25.00 from each patient.
2. Why would people so willingly pay this fee, no questions asked? I saw young and old do this, over and over. Me, I protested. And I hate to raise a fuss.
3. If they are going to charge this fee (well, and they do), the least they could do is have good magazines to read while waiting (forever) to see the doctor.
4. My doctors office is not a club or some other organization I join, but this annual fee insinuates that it is.
5. WHY does this bug me so much?
6. Isn't it just a little unethical or at least in bad form to charge this?
I did this exercise with us a few years ago, but I want to do it again. How many of you have your cell phones on you? If your cell phone ...
I admit, there are days when I wonder if there is a God. I mean, days when I am worn thin from the onslaught of violence, the destruction o...
The Sunday after Senator Gabbi Giffords was shot, in a mass shooting in Tucson, Arizona, I went to church hoping to hear some reflection on...