1. Why would a Doctors office charge a $25.oo yearly Administration Fee that appears to be for no other purpose than for the office to collect an additional $25.00 from each patient.
2. Why would people so willingly pay this fee, no questions asked? I saw young and old do this, over and over. Me, I protested. And I hate to raise a fuss.
3. If they are going to charge this fee (well, and they do), the least they could do is have good magazines to read while waiting (forever) to see the doctor.
4. My doctors office is not a club or some other organization I join, but this annual fee insinuates that it is.
5. WHY does this bug me so much?
6. Isn't it just a little unethical or at least in bad form to charge this?
"... Yet even now, says the Lord , return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; rend your he...
There a few elements of life common to all people. Basically they include living, loving, suffering, and dying. All of us experience these a...
I have a good friend who is always late for everything. Whenever my friend and I schedule a date to get together I plan to arrive 15 minute...