Monday Morning Musings

This Monday, as I watch the news and read blogs and facebook, I am wishing we lived in the area where they are having a snow day.

I know. Call me silly.

But, it's true.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why is it silly?

I love the heat and sometimes when it is cold I dream of sweltering heat of October.

Call me silly too..
Terri said…
Silly because here in the desert where I live all people talk about is how delightful it is to NOT be in the snow and cold...they simply do not understand my yearning....

But, that said, I love the heat too. When the temp climbs above 100 degrees I get excited and start dreaming about swimming in the pool...
Diane M. Roth said…
I miss snow days, too.
Anonymous said…
I can't say I love the heat, although tomorrow, digging out the driveway, I'll probably be ready for it.

Still, it's nice having seasons.
Jan said…
Are you going back to where there's snow?