Monday Morning Musings

For the first time in a long while, we had two days of sun - Saturday and Sunday. In addition to my usual weekend work preparing for Sunday morning, my husband and I began work on our garden. The church has a community garden on the grounds and we have a plot. Saturday we weeded and tilled and added nutrients. Sunday I planted tomatoes, several varieties, green and yellow peppers, and marigolds. Today we're going to pick up cucumbers, basil, green beans and cilantro. Hopefully I'll get them in the ground before it storms today.

Speaking of storms, I continue to pray for those afflicted by this wild and violent weather we are having...OMG!

The rest of the week includes a lot of meetings...What about your week?

Comments

revkjarla said…
tons of meetings...but I get next weekend off. NYC here we come!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem