Monday Morning Musings

With the start of the church program year I have experienced a significant increase in activity. Many, many meetings. A lot of learning. Lots of activity.

Coming up briefly for air.

This morning is cool, rainy. Perfect for drinking coffee and moving slowly.

On Friday I will host the vestry for dinner at the rectory. That means I have some cleaning to do, and reorganizing of furniture, and setting up extra tables for dining. And prepping and cooking the meal. Looking forward to some time to just relax with this group of leaders, fine people!

Otherwise, a week that should be relatively slower than those in recent past...

What about your week? Busy? Slow? Anything you are looking forward too?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Lisa :-] said…
I am amazed at how your "job" requires you to be a Jill-of-all-trades. Quite a skillset required for pastoring! :)
cooking for the vestry and entertaining! whoa... you go get 'em wonder-woman! :)

my week involves lots of stuff at the front end, then some days out of town to see my beloved... a much needed break.
Well, I'm behind, so the week is almost over. However, I had an Endowment Fund meeting, lots of clean-up from vacation, a triangulation attempt from an OGUMC person, and my annual evaluation for the hospital is tomorrow. Pretty busy for someone who is pretty much a stay-at-home mom.

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem