Hello! It's me...


 

Here I am, back in Illinois near where I lived when I first started blogging in 2006. Hello dear blog. I think I've missed you. I'm not sure I'm ready to move to substack and leave you, though I haven't written a blog post  for 2 years. 

The last time I was posting here I was in Scotland and Paris. Now the Olympics are in Paris, like some kind of full circle that was never really a circle. But here I am, back in Illinois, back to this blog, and back to scenes from Paris. 


It's lovely here in Oak Park...  Not too hot. Not to humid. Just lovely.




I flew in yesterday from AZ. Despite the challenges of travel over the last week, I had no issues. I am here as part of the CFC faculty leading and organizing the Center for Family Consultation's Summer Conference. My part has been tech support and social media PR. The conferennce was today and all went well. 

Tomorrow I'm taking Amtrak to Michigan where I will spend a few days with friends. I am looking forward to some fun and relaxation with friends. 

So, not a long post tonight.

Hello old friend. It's me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bleeding-heart: a poem by Mary Oliver

A Funeral Sermon: Healed by Love

Luke: A Mary Oliver Poem